Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Six Days In…Feelin the Burn…New Videos On the Way…

I was about to head to bed and I wanted to drop by to say hello to everyone.

Its been a little while but I have been working out alot of the technical side of things. All these things…video…blog/vlogs…are all new to me. So, Im working out how I want to present this all to you….while going through it.

So, I officially launched my 90 day fitness challenge. Really, its more of a lifestyle challenge. As I said before, its a program based around the use of different technologies around the health world that I have found combine in a highly effective way.

They include 4 major aspects. Tommorrow, I will be starting on a series of posts that will outline the protocol and the how’s and why’s behind it.

I hope that you will see some benefit in it. I know it has helped me and some others in my life and I know it can help you.

My email is hackingthebodymind@gmail.com. Dont hesitate to contact me if you are interested in knowing more and for personal coaching.

And, take a walk around the new links I have added. They will include links to all the n[ecessary tools of the protocol as well as for some sites that I just personally love.

Everything you need to get started on a better way of life is provided to you here at Hacking the Body Mind.

Now is the time.

I will see you tommorrow.

Dont forget to check out the Hacking the Body Mind Youtube Channel for all my daily workouts and lots more!

Peace, Love, Light!

No comments: