Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Intro to What I do...

Just finished up my second workout in a very long time. Actually received my set of power blocks yesterday. They are awesome. Highly recommended!

Workout went as follows:

50 hindu push ups, 100 hindu squats, and a modified 5 minute drill of bicep curls, bent rows, and shoulder presses. Approx. 20min

Now, what I decided to do over the next few weeks is post a series of blogs describing the basic fundamentals of the practices I utilize, the products I use, and a little bit about what they have helped me to achieve.

Today, I will simply give a rundown of the steps in my approach.

A basic breakdown…

1. Cleansing of…

Heavy metals, bacterial elements, and mucoid plaque

2. Nutritional replenishment

3. Body strengthening

4. Energetic and emotional rebalancing

Its all a process of overlapping one thing on another that has given me some great results. I have many goals in all this which explains the depths of my process.

As I said, Im going to break it down into some bite size chunks over the next month to make it easier to understand. And, I will also be letting you know of the results.

As soon as my flip cam setup comes i will put up a vid displaying what I look like right now. I ll try to tape some workout videos and other candids.

Stay tuned…
Peace, Love, Light~

No comments: